The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians through a grant from the
AAFP Foundations Family Medicine Philanthropic Consortium
is pleased the share Wellness Wednesdays.
Click Here to see how you can participate.
- Employers Must Play Active Role in Burnout Prevention (Fresh Perspectives, August 14, 2018)
- Rural Locums Provide Balance for Urban Doc (Fresh Perspectives, August 6, 2018)
- In Face of Broken Health Care System, I Choose Happiness (Fresh Perspectives, April 23, 2018)
- Burnout Part 2: Adopting a Systems Approach to Prevention (Leader Voices, February 19, 207)
- New Year, New Chance to Get Fit (Fresh Perspectives, January 23, 2018)
- Physician Authors Offer Prescription for Self-Reflection (Fresh Perspectives, January 8, 2018)
- Crafting a Life That’s Right for Me, My Family and Patients (Fresh Perspectives, November 27, 2017)
- For This FP, Faith and Family Life Help Stave Off Burnout (AAFP News, August 16, 2017)
- I Bounced Back From Burnout by Setting Boundaries, Priorities (Fresh Perspectives, July 24, 2017)
- Support of Colleagues, Family, Friends is Key to Resiliency (Leader Voices, July 10, 2017)
- Help Students Cut Through the Bull: FPs Are in Demand (Leader Voices, March 13, 2017)
- Can a Sense of Gratitude Make You Happier? (Fresh Prespectives, December 20, 2016)
- Fighting Physician Burnout Together (The Ohio Family Physician, Winter 2016)
- Physicians, Wellness Should Begin With Us (Fresh Prespectives, September 1, 2016)
- Everyday Heroes: What We Do Today Saves Lives Tomorrow (Fresh Perspectives, August 22, 2016)
- Try PROBE Tool to Help Stave Off Burnout (Leader Voices, July 12, 2016)
- Reset Room Can Help Address Physician Burnout (DoctorsLounge, June 20, 2016)
- Can Mindfulness Meditation Deliver us from Burnout? (Leader Voices, May 18, 2016)
- Discovering a Brave New World of Medical Scribing (Fresh Perspectives, February 15, 2016)
- Beating Burnout: Get Involved, Call for Change (Leader Voices, January 13, 2015)
- Eight Ways to Lower Practice Stress and Get Home Sooner (Family Practice Management, 2015)
- Curbing Primary Care Burnout Epidemic: Address Physician, Staff Needs First, Say Researchers (AAFP News, December 3, 2014)
- From Triple to Quadruple Aim: Care of the Patient Requires Care of the Provider (Annals of Family Medicine, September 2014)
- Changing the Trajectory of Burnout in Medicine (AAFP Leader Voices, February 7, 2014)
- Physician Burnout (AAFP Position Paper, 2014)
- Physician Resilience and Burnout: Can You Make the Switch? (Family Practice Management, February 2013)
- In Search of Joy in Practice: A Report of 23 High-Functioning Primary Care Practices (Annals of Family Medicine, 2013)
- Putting ‘Life’ Back Into Your Professional Life (Family Practice Management, 1999)
American Academy of Family Physicians
- Physician Health First—An interactive web portal with a wealth of well-being resources for Academy members.
- Focus on Physician Well-Being—An AAFP News topic area presents ongoing coverage and other content that focuses on issues surrounding physician burnout, resilience, and well-being.
A practice-based initiative created to provide you with proven strategies that can improve practice efficiency and help you reach better patient experience, better population health, and lower overall costs with improved professional satisfaction.